Stay Updated on News and Events at ZetrOZ Systems
ZetrOZ Systems Global News
- ZetrOZ to Showcase sam Medical Technology at the RMATA 2023 Annual Clinical Symposium March 23, 2023CEO George K. Lewis to make a presentation on sustained acoustic medicine and review the sam technology at the healthcare conference.
- ZetrOZ Systems to Demonstrate Injury-Healing sam 2.0 and sam x1 Units at the Professional Football Athletic Trainer's Society Membership Presentation March 21 March 21, 2023The sam® breakthrough technology accelerates athletes' soft tissue healing and recovery time through long-duration ultrasound treatment
- ZetrOZ Systems to Showcase Sustained Acoustic Medicine sam 2.0 and sam X1 Units at the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons 2023 Annual Meeting March 8, 2023The long-duration soft-tissue repair ultrasound device provides healthcare professionals with another proven method of accelerating and enhancing healing.
- With Tennis Season Approaching, ZetrOZ Systems' Multi-Hour sam® Sport Treatment Helps Athletes with Elbow Pain and Recovery February 21, 2023Sustained acoustic medicine brings relief to professional and collegiate tennis players by promoting soft tissue healing.
- ZetrOZ Systems Brings sam® Ultrasound Soft Tissue Healing Innovation to 8th Annual Interventional Orthobiologics Foundation February 16, 2023The Interventional Orthobiologics Foundation Conference is one of the largest gatherings of orthopedic and interventional pain specialists in the United States with a focus on innovation
- ZetrOZ Systems to Attend and Present at the Big Sky Athletic Training Sports Medicine Conference January 30, 2023The conference provides continuing education and facilitates communication among interested sports medicine professionals.
- ZetrOZ Systems to Showcase New Soft Tissue Healing Innovations sam®x1 and sam®2.0 Technologies at Regenerative and Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Course January 26, 2023Creator of wearable sustained acoustic medicine technology to educate clinicians on device's effectiveness in soft tissue healing and regenerative medicine treatment.
- San Diego County Physical Therapy Clinic Successfully Treats Sports Injuries with ZetrOZ's New FDA-Cleared sam®x1 Wireless Ultrasound Device January 20, 2023The sam®x1 is an effective tool for treating acute musculoskeletal injuries and the first wireless long-duration ultrasound system that is FDA-cleared for prescription home use.
- ZetrOZ Expands the sam® Ambassador Healing Program for 2023 January 11, 2023The Ambassador Program seeks athletic trainers and social media influencers, amateurs and professionals alike, to promote the proven real-world benefits of sustained acoustic medicine.
- Sustained Acoustic Medicine Enables Student-Athletes to Recover in the Classroom While Meeting Their Academic Obligations January 9, 2023The device's ease of use permits players to wear sam® for long periods discreetly, allowing athletes to attend class while maintaining 100% treatment compliance during recovery.
- ZetrOZ Systems Hosts Lunch and Lecture for the Professional Baseball Athletic Trainers Society January 5, 2023The lunch and lecture provided scientific updates on sustained acoustic medicine research in sports medicine, significant product innovations, and the new 2023 Player Performance Package (PPP).
- Innovative Soft Tissue Healing Treatments Now Available for Chronic Pain Sufferers in Virginia and Mid-Atlantic Region December 14, 2022The sam®x1 wireless sustained acoustic medicine device helps sports and regenerative medicine providers return their patients to everyday activities.
- Long-Duration Ultrasound Treatment With sam® Elevates Regenerative Medicine Options for Patients December 12, 2022The specialized ultrasound treatment is now available to medical professionals across the United States.
- Doctors at Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine Applaud Revolutionary sam® Device for Improving Soft Tissue Healing November 15, 2022Board-certified physicians use the ZetrOZ Systems sustained acoustic medicine device for injury healing and pain relief without invasive surgery or potentially addictive and dangerous medications.
- sam® Education for Medical Students and Providers Expands to Massachusetts November 2, 2022First-year graduate students at Merrimack College taking Therapeutic Modalities will learn about the effects and benefits of long-duration, sustained acoustic medicine (sam®) on soft-tissue healing.